Wednesday 18 October 2017

                             100 WC week #5                                                                         
                                                           MY TREASURED ITEM



   I will never let anyone touch it. It lays in the closet. Safe. Been there sense who knows when? I look at the black rocky object and say " this is a huger piece of history. I mean who knows? This object could have been touched by touched by the great workers who lost there life on that horrible day. Maybe even my great grandpa touched it. Its from the depths of the cold sea hidden in the metal of the biggest ocean liner of the 1900. This is the reason why I keep it in the closet. Away from harmful hands of people.

1 comment:

  1. I am guessing some coal from the Titanic. That is a pretty cool treasure to have.

    ReplyDelete