Friday 8 December 2017

100 WC WEEK #13



As my mom and I walked through the Zoo we suprisingly kids and teachers running our way. We thought the kids were scared of something. After we walked a bit into the Zoo I noticed a broken cage. When I told my mom, we started to run. As we ran I started to see the exit. But I also saw a figure that was black and orange. Thats when I realized the tiger was blocking the exit. That meant we have to ho the fence. As I was about to climb over I felt a tug on my leg...

3 comments:

  1. why is the Z in zoo upper case. the sentence
    "we suprisingly kids and teachers running our way" and the sentence that meant we have to ho the fence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monty the Mouse left you some helpful feedback. Be sure to read your story out loud as you will pick up on the parts that need to be revised. Try adding in descriptive words to enhance your story.

    ReplyDelete